Priest is a Priest Forever."
- I must say
that my 50th year has been for me a year of the greatest physical
sufferings, as can be noted in the first paragraph of this
editorial. And yet, this 50th year has been like the other
49. I've been more happy each year in living Christ's priesthood,
more happy than the previous year.
- After some years of repeated encouragement from respected people to write a book on my life, I finally started an autobiography.
- For me the priesthood of Jesus Christ and celibacy go hand in hand. I consider holy ordination to be, as it were, a marriage to the Church. The Church, the Mystical Body of Christ, is my family.
- I experience fatherhood, spiritual fatherhood, in making the sacraments possible and available. This is true especially by feeding the faithful with the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, after having just offered the infinite act of Eucharistic Sacrifice perpetuating Jesus' Sacrifice of the Cross.
- To love the Church means for me to love Jesus Christ, to love the whole Christ. To love the priesthood means to love Jesus Christ, the God-Man, the Mediator between heaven and earth
-- Excerpts used from IMMACULATE HEART MESSENGER magazine - April-June 2005
For ordering information on this book see the Fatima Family Store
For more information on Fr. Fox, 50 years as a Priest
"I had never really wanted to be anything but a priest since childhood."